Join the fun in 2022, as we make a Marvelous Mystery Quilt.
Our first mystery quilt designed by Michele Holt of My Beehive Quilting.
What is a mystery quilt? It is a quilt pattern that is revealed over time. Each month you will receive instructions to make part of your quilt. The parts will be combined over time to create a marvelous quilt!
Here’s what you need to know:
• Mystery Quilt Program fee is $25 for the year and includes the patterns.
• Clues (instructions) will be sent on the second Monday each month starting January 10th, 2022 ending December 12th, 2022.
• The quilt will be 88” x 96”
• The instructions are written with beginners in mind (with step-by-step, easy to follow, detailed instructions), but will be fun for quilters of all levels.
• There will be a private Facebook group where you can ask questions, share photos of your progress, and be inspired to stay caught up each month. We will offer batting and backing discounts as well as prizes through out the program.
• The quilt is made with traditional piecing. You will need basic rulers and quilting supplies.
• The quilt will have some Flying Geese units, so I recommend the Creative Grids Ultimate Flying Geese Tool, which I will demonstrate when we are ready to use it
• If you pick fabric you love, you will love your quilt in the end!
Watch a video of Michele introducing the Marvelous Mystery Quilt on YouTube here.
$25 registration fee
Starts January 10th, 2022
Your introduction information and fabric requirements can be found HERE.