Quilters Dream Select Poly Batting King Size Black BLAC4K
120" x 122"
Quilters Dream Poly is not polyester batting as usual! The production of Microfibers (very fine denier, high-quality polyester fibers) is one of the biggest breakthroughs in polyester. In Quilters Dream Poly Batting there are over 60 million microfibers per pound (other polyester batts average only 5 million fibers per pound.)
Dream Poly’s exclusive blend of these revolutionary microfibers imparts a very soft hand, exceptional drape, breathability and comfort which surpasses all other polyester quilt battings. You will feel the difference! Dream Poly fibers are blended, carded, crosslapped and needle punched with unique processing that eliminates the need for resins, glue or scrims stabilizers; allowing your needle to glide smoothly through our fine batting.
Quilters Dream Poly Features:
- 100% fine denier fibers. Available in both White and Deep Black.
- Dream Poly resists bunching and shifting and is strong enough to stitch up to 12″ apart giving the quilter incredible freedom of design.
- Warm and breathable.
- No scrim, resin or glues so that your quilt remains soft and quilts beautifully.
- Your finished quilt may be machine wash and dried. May dry clean.
- Dream Poly resists holding a crease or wrinkling which makes Dream Poly a perfect choice for packing, storing and traveling.
- Dream Poly in Ultra-bright White is an excellent quilt batting choice for quilts with an emphasis of white or light colored negative space.
- Midnight Black Dream Poly is a true deep black that enhances the richness of dark colored fabrics such as black, brown, burgundy, forest green, etc
- No shrinkage – which can help give a modern quilting look when used with prewashed/preshrunk fabrics.